Get a personalized plan to help you
Your 401(k) or 403(b) plan at work is one of the most important employee benefits you receive. Taking full advantage of it, however, is hard. A 401(k) Review will provide you with a recommendation of the funds to invest in, how much you should contribute, and if you're leaving free money on the table. You'll receive a comprehensive analysis and recommendation of your investment options, the fees, and the best way to optimize your retirement account.
401(k) Review & Optimization
Make the most of your 401(k) plan by getting a comprehensive review of your retirement plan and an investment allocation recommendation based on your unique goals and risk tolerance. Know with confidence that you are doing what you need to retire to the life you want.
- An analysis of your 401(k), 403(b), or 457 plan
- Explanation of how your company match works
- An explanation of your investment options and their fees
- Recommended contribution levels to achieve your retirement goals
- A personalized recommended portfolio allocation
$800 for Your Personalized Plan
$1,300 for couples who each have workplace retirement plans
Additional fees apply for plans which include stock options, phantom stock, or other complex situations
Free for ongoing Planning clients